Sunday, April 10, 2016

Female wrestler teaches male opponent a lesson

When our match came up, the ref went to the table to make sure the clock was set. We were standing there waiting to shake hands, and he's glaring at me and grunting. Literally grunting. 

So I laughed. During the match this kid was a straight up a-hole. He was shoving my face so hard into the mat I even chipped part of my tooth off. 

At that moment I got SO mad. More mad than I've ever been in a match. By the second round I was livid. 

So I started wrestling dirty, which I don't normally do. I started shoving his face in the mat and being extremely rough because, "if you're going to wrestle dirty, I'm going to wrestle dirty."

So by the beginning of the third period I pinned him, practically choking him out and turning him into a lady using my legs. (: 

Moral of the story is: don't dish out what you can't handle yourself.

4 comments:

  1. where did you find this video? Is there a video? a link to a video of it? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you find this video? Is there a video? a link to a video of it? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wiggling his legs in that red singlet he sure looks more girly than her ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anissa. A potato wearing a dish rag looks more girly than you too.

      Delete